Watch the Video
Evening, morning, and noon, I cry out in distress, and God hears my voice. Psalm 55:17
For God will rescue the poor who cry out and the afflicted who have no helper. Psalm 72:12
Is anyone crying for help? God is listening, ready to rescue you. Psalm 34:17 (The Message)
1. Have you ever had one of those moments in your life that is so beautiful you just want to freeze it? If you could freeze a moment, what moment would that be?
2. What are some of the storms in your life? Is it raining now? Do you think God intentionally puts us through trials? Isn’t there an easier way for us to learn?
3. Have you ever felt like God failed to come through for you? Looking back, do you still feel that way?
4. There’s a false, twisted idea among religious people that somehow you’ve got to have it all together to have a relationship with God. Do you ever act like everything is okay even when it isn’t? Why do we do this?
5. God says to us, ‘When you come to me, come to me with all your junk, with all your problems, come to me all screwed up, all messed up. Let me take care of it.’ What does your junk look like? Is it stopping you from crying out to God?
6. Do you have anyone in your life who you would do anything for? Do you think that’s how God feels about you?
7. When you’re going through really hard times and everything seems hopeless, do you still trust that God knows the way and that you’re going to make it?
Choose a group that works with your schedule: