1. What has been one of the most stressful moments you have had this year? What about it made it stressful?
2. How do you deal with stressful situations? How does who you are, your identity, affect your reactions? Or do you think it does?
3. Have you ever heard the phrase “fake it ‘til you make it”? What do you think it means? Have you ever had to fake something to get through a stressful time?
How does faking something impact our identity?
4. What role does your past play in who you are today? What has impacted you the most as you look at your past? A friend? Family member? Experience?
5. How do these Bible verses, change your identity in
For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children.
Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.